.Thursday, August 12, 2004 ' 11:37 PM Y
Today went for Sociology Lecture, the lecturer was quite a funny big man...think this module will be quite ok...After lect I tried to go to the science fac to take more NUSSU Diary...but in vain...think I went there too late...but nvm...Lin say she will take for me tml...haha...Then after that I went back to ARTS to buy Econs course pack...but I too poor...no $$ to buy...still need to go withdraw $$$...then after that went to the ARTS coffee Express to wait for my other friend to exchange Textbooks and tutorials...but in the end i ended up buying her bk...cos the the module she's taking change textbook liao....and then me so poor thing...need to squeeze bus and squeeze train with 2 extremely heavy textbooks. Then came home liao eat dinner liao...then I waited to watch the Handing over on TV....Hope that the new PM will improve our economy further..so that I won't be jobless when I graduate...haha...